Term 4 10 Week Challenge Is Now Taking Enrolments!
KIDZPOWER FITNESS IS RUNNING A PROMOTION WITH A $0 REGISTRATION FEE!
- Program Features
- Our Programs
- Trainers Servicing
What Are The Benefits?
Term 4 10 Week Challenge Now Open!
SPRING INTO FITNESS WITH Kidzpower Fitness now running outdoor classes in Woonona!
Term 4 classes commence on Monday 14th October.
Children will be learning functional movements with bodyweight exercises, working all major muscle groups with a complete range of motion, followed by increasing weight load over the duration of the challenge.
We will also be welcoming three special guest trainers to train and educate our kidz in nutrition, yoga and football!
NEW: Kidzpower Fitness Boxing!
Kidzpower Fitness outdoor boxing commences on Wednesday the 16th October.
Boxing for fun and fitness 1 hour of boxing with a combination of bodyweight exercises finishing with fun active games.
- We kick off the program with various dynamic warm up activities.
- Strength training incorporating cardiovascular fitness with relays, boxing, drills, obstacles, agility circuits and lots of fun active play games.
- Some of our exciting range of Kidz strength training equipment – dumbbells, resistance bands, kettlebells, sand bags, junior sleds, battle ropes, tyre flipping, medicine balls and Slam balls!
- Once children master skills we will train to some funky fitness tunes
- Wind the program down with some static, dynamic stretches and some kidz yoga.
Emma Thompson will be educating our Kidzpower children in making wiser food choices. There with be discussions on the connection between nutrition and exercise. Emma will share her expertise in some fun healthy recipes that children may like to try at home. All children taking part in the program will receive printed nutritional information and a food diary to take home.
Murad Ozkeskin will be focusing on football fitness, ball skills, drills and fun agility games followed by a fun game of football.
Diane Talty has been practising yoga for twenty five years. She is looking forward to teaching a gentle flow yoga that is suitable for everyone regardless of flexibility or experience.
You can read more about each of our trainers here.
The 10 week challenge for term 4 will run from Monday 14 October in Woonona. Please see below for our weekly class timetable.
- Monday – 4pm to 5pm
- Wednesday – 4pm to 5pm
- Thursday – 4pm to 5pm
Kidzpower Fitness Boxing for term 4 will commence on Wednesday 16th October.
Children will need to be dropped off 10 Min’s prior to classes and left for the duration of 60 Min’s.
Parents/guardians have a clear view of their children if they wish too.
Children will be supervised at all times.
We will be sharing your child’s progress through out the program.
Parents are welcome to visit in the last week of our challenge to watch their children and participate in some fun activities.
10-week challenge fee of $190 per child all inclusive.
Kidpower Fitness Boxing fee of $150 per child all inclusive.
Registration fee is currently $0!
Upon registration children will receive a Kidzpower Fitness pack to start their journey into the fitness world. Pack comes with everything children will need to bring to a training session. Kidzpower gym bag, gym towel and a funky drink bottle. Pack also comes with nutrition information and fun kidz goodies!
- Life time membership to Kidzpower Fitness
- Facebook support page
- Track your child’s performance
- Access to all Kidzpower Fitness events
- Discounts for families with more than one child enrolling
- Discounts on holiday programs
- Discounts on Kidzpower Fitness active play parties
- Evaluation of your children’s progress
- Certificate on completion
$190 – 10 WEEK CHALLENGE – 1 HOUR CLASS – 3 SPECIAL GUEST TRAINERS – NUTRITION INFORMATION AND FOOD DIARY – CERTIFICATE ON COMPLETION
Kidz Active Play Parties
Try a Kidz Active Play Party for your child's next birthday or special occasion!
Packed with fun games and funky music, make your child's special day a party to remember.
Our special guest will receive a Kidzpower party pack.